Since unification there has been an ongoing debate, both inside and outside Germany, concerning its power, intentions, identity, and domestic structure. Examining the country's image of political drift, the authors focus on current debates regarding Germany's welfare state, European monetary policy, security policy, warnings about a supposed 'German hegemony' in Europe, symbolic or geopolitical implications of the return to Berlin, and new complexities in party politics and public opinion. The authors also question recent analyses that suggest the direction of German politics is either one of overall 'continuity' or fundamental 'transformation.
Intended for both specialists and generalists, this timely volume will be especially valuable for students of comparative and international politics who wish to understand the new Germany in its European and international context. Where Is Germany Heading? A Public Opinion Perspective. Sepos eds. Which Europe? Hirashima ed. Graziano and M. Vink eds. Page ed. Heywood et al.
Developments in European Politics, Basingstoke: Palgrave, , pp. Schuppert ed. Kiezun ed. Bulmer und C. Lequesne eds.
Green und W. Paterson eds.
- The political economy of the German current account surplus | SpringerLink.
- All The Angles of Heaven;
- Top Authors.
- Acts of Congress;
- Additional information!
- Search form?
Siedentopf ed. Helms und U.
Governance in Contemporary Germany: The Semisovereign State Revisited - Google 图书
Jun eds. Padgett, G. Smith und W. Developments in German Politics 3, Basingstoke: Palgrave, , pp. Hayward und A. Menon eds. Grix eds. Die deutsche Exekutive im internationalen Vergleich, in: K. Sommermann und J. Ziekow eds. Bekke und F.
- Principals Edge, The (The Leadership & Management).
- Expectations of Parents - Adolescence and Parenting Report?
- Governance in Contemporary Germany edited by Simon Green.
- riamellonec.ml | Governance in Contemporary Germany | | Green, Simon | Boeken.
- Krimkrieg (German Edition).
- Between Bonn and Berlin: German politics adrift? - Mary N. Hampton, Christian Søe - Google книги.
- Science Friction: Where the Known Meets the Unknown!
Page and V. Wright eds. Rouban ed.
Jeffrey ed. Postmodernization, Europeanization and the Challenge of Legitimacy, in: C. Amirante und S.
Cattaneo eds. Dente et al. Grande und R. Modernisierung des Staates? Goetz ed.
Germany, Vol. Benz und K. Goetz eds. A New German Public Sector? Reform, Adaptation and Stability, Aldershot: Dartmouth, , pp. Smith et al. Developments in German Politics 2, Basingstoke: Macmillan, , pp.
- Governance in Contemporary Germany : The Semisovereign State Revisited - riamellonec.ml.
- Golden Boy: A compelling, brave novel about coming to terms with being intersex?
- Friedrich Bohl - Wikipedia;
- The Springfield Witch.
- De lEau et de lOmbre (ESSAI ET DOC) (French Edition).
- Download Governance In Contemporary Germany The Semisovereign State Revisited.